Audition Training: August 10 until 22, 2020
This Summer, the coaches of Youth Orchestra Flanders – leaders and soloists of the Brussels Philharmonic, Antwerp Symphony Orchestra and Opera Ballet Vlaanderen – engage to teach individual coaching sessions focusing on orchestra repertoire. One session lasts 1,5 hour and takes place in the studios of the Brussels Philharmonic (Belvedèrestraat 27 in Elsene).
For new musicians this is the ideal opportunity to get prepared for the Youth Orchestra Flanders’ auditions this coming October. For orchestra members the coaching creates a chance to delve into orchestra’s audition repertoire generally requested at professional auditions.
The coaching is open to members and non-members of Youth Orchestra Flanders.
The admission requirements are:
– Age: max. 26 years old
– Being a student at one of the Belgian conservatories (or upon invitation of a coach)
– Being a student at a foreign music institute with the Belgian nationality.
Subscription to one of the individual session is required.
In case you have a calendar issue after having subscribed, you cancel your session courtesy wise. Inform coordinator Ellen De Bin (firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 486 696 791)
In case you’d like to work on orchestra repertoire not mentioned in the overview, you bring the accruing parts with you to the session.
1. If you are sick, stay at home and inform the coordinator by text or email.
2. Keep to the hours of your personal session (registration required).
3. Bring your own water with you.
4. Follow the safety instructions displayed in the building.
5. Disinfect your hands when you arrive and when you leave. Hand sanitiser is available.
6. Disinfect the equipment that you have touched before you leave (such as desks and chairs). Disinfectant cleaning spray is available.
Belvedèrestraat 27, 1050 Elsene (ring at Brussels Philharmonic)
Contact Coordinator, Ellen De Bin: email@example.com – +32 486 696 791